Tuesday, November 10, 2015

LOSING FAT IS BETTER THAN LOSING WEIGHT?

Weight loss is different than fat loss?  
The answer is Yes!



Before & After 


My own challenge made this happened for me, I'm so happy I gave this a try. I gave myself  jump start in losing weight naturally, what i love about my diet plan is that its all natural no stimulants or caffeine or risky weight loss pills. This plan helped me achieve a slimmer hourglass figure. I kept my feminine curves and got rid of the stubborn belly fat for good! As you can see on the photo I had no volume on my glutes, but after squatting and doing all sorts of exercises at home, I started seeing the results instantly. I also started using those famous crazy "wrap"things from "It works", these wraps are awesome for sculpting an shred fat in the right places by simply applying it on your desired problem area. It shrinks the midsection while sculpting the fat away! Honestly' i never thought I could look this good:) considering I have 5 children', my pregnancies really disfigured my body. :( 
But everything has a solution !

The real question is how bad do you want this, Anything is Possible' just try and you have to give it your 100% all the time. Stay motivated and be your own motivation and most importantly stay constant and focused in your own dream and where you really want to be.

I found a will and made my way. ;) 









FOLLOW ME!! :D
#FABFITBEAUTY #LATINAFITBEAUTY #LATINAFITBLOG


2 comments:

  1. With bistroMD you will know that not only will you eat gourmet meals, but that every entree and each in bistroMD's weight loss program is balanced to bistroMD's designed nutritional platform that helps promote an healthy diet.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the weight loss plans for 5 to 7 days of meals.
    STEP 2 - Review your menu before ordering and pick the entrees you prefer for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your weight loss plan.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are sent to your doorstep.

    ORDER NOW - delivered to your home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all know that most of us tend to put on weight as we age. In addition, if there is one thing we cannot prevent, it is the aging process. But we can prevent eating more and exercising less as we get older. Take control of your life, with these products.
    herbalife weight loss

    ReplyDelete