Monday, November 30, 2015

My body transformation!

"Stay Motivated and feel great"

(( My weight-loss))

I knew what I wanted, it was all a matter of being willing to do what It took, no matter the pain, the sacrifice, the time and the effort. I knew it wouldn't , and couldn't possibly be easy, my mind was set! I can't tell you how I didn't give up many, because I did give up more than once but I was tired of that! Many of you asked me how I stayed committed. I took it one day at a time, I was so hard on myself and i was strict every single day. But I made it and I survived, and the struggle was worth it, but the outcome is priceless! Don't let it take you so long to realize your worth it' stop feeling sorry for yourself  like I did  at one point . Food will always be there but your health will not don't live a life of regret for some simple moments of pleasure be strong and live long.
42 pnds down baby!!

I feel fabulous!!!!




My first fitting! It feels great.


7 comments:

  1. With today's lifestyle, it isn't simple to go on a diet regime. phenqguide.com has various tutorials related to Phenred Strongest Diet Pills Reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As reported by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh 19 KG less than we do.

    (Just so you know, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and really, EVERYTHING about "how" they eat.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    CLICK this link to reveal if this easy test can help you find out your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all know that most of us tend to put on weight as we age. In addition, if there is one thing we cannot prevent, it is the aging process. But we can prevent eating more and exercising less as we get older. Take control of your life, with these products.
    herbalife weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  4. its very hard to transformation of your body, for body transformation click in the link.
    Body Transformation

    ReplyDelete
  5. To reach the best gym online trainer in Germany, click in the link.
    Gym Trainer Germany

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this blog, this is one of the best blogs that I have read on Gym Trainer Germany. This blog provides great information and is very valuable for anyone in the residence. Visit Gym Trainer Germany

    ReplyDelete